(Available in Brown, White or un-coated Mill finish)
Powder-coated aluminium cast finial for Sunwood Ridge
Strong aluminium cast ball finial with durable powder-coated finish provides a simple, decorative finish to Sunwood's classic ridge cresting.
This aluminium cast finial includes a threaded bolt for securing to the finial screw port of the Sunwood Aluminium Cast Spider, or for alternative fixing directly to the ridge. Together with sections of Sunwood Cresting, it forms a decorative finish to the ridge of any Edwardian and Victorian conservatory and will look great for years to come.
The Sunwood Timber Glazing System is widely used as a capping solution to seal problem leak areas and to breath a new lease of life into existing timber conservatory roofs. However, Sunwood is equally effective in new instalations too, offering attractive, low-maintenance and long-life capping.
Why buy Sunwood Ball Finial from Truly?
- Intgrated Fixing Bolt - screws down into Sunwood Spider
- Matches Sunwood Cresting - designed for use with Sunwood's Classic cresting
- Strong and lightweight - quality aluminium cast
- Quality Powder-Coating - durable, consistent finish
- Flexible System - fits many roof designs and sizes
- Fully-Serviceable - Sunwood components can be easily removed if required
- Maintenance-Free - no annual painting required
- Easy-Fit System - designed to ease installation
- 5 Year Guarantee - long product guarantee
Fitting the Sunwood Ball Finial
The Sceptre Finial features a threaded bolt on the base that is designed to fit directly into the screw port on the aluminium cast Sunwood Spider.
||Powder-coated (White/Brown) or un-coated Mill finish
Who uses Sunwood?
Sunwood is the glazing system of choice for the fixing and weather-proofing of glass or polycarbonate glazing to timber roof structures. As an easy-fit system, Sunwood is being used increasingly by home DIY enthusiasts, as well as trade customers who have come to trust this high quality system.
Find out more about Sunwood Timber Glazing System >